Business owners tend to lean towards Non-Conventional Loans because they allow the borrower to prove they can pay back the loan without the typical requirements of other financial products. For example, proof of income without a W2.
- Alternative options for Business owners
- Alternative for a non-Qualified Mortgage
- Alternative to a hard money loan.
- Options for buyers with recent foreclosures, bankruptcy or short sale.
- Higher closing cost. Points are charged.
- Most loan terms are for a short period.
Types of Non-Conventional Loans